About Me

My photo
I am awesome. Reason 1- I am. Reason 2- I am having a baby for someone else. Reason 3- I JUST AM.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Why I should be Dr. Mavis

Recently, I made the BRILLIANT decision to get off birth control.  Obviously, the hubby and I have WAY too many kids (4), so it isn't so we can reproduce.  It's because I needed to start the surrogacy progress (that's for another day.)  Anyway, about a week after getting off birth control I realized why it's so efficient...

Birth Control = Hormones in check= no desire to get naked - even to take a shower.
No birth control = Want to go at it like bunnies.  All day, everyday, anywhere.

This is how they get you, those damned pharmaceutical companies.  It's not that they are protecting you from anything.  The trick is they are keeping you from it.  It's like a sex repellent.  

But I don't want to get pregnant.  To me, this is a complete lose-lose scenario. 

Pharmaceuticals- 1
Mavis- 0

No comments:

Post a Comment