About Me

My photo
I am awesome. Reason 1- I am. Reason 2- I am having a baby for someone else. Reason 3- I JUST AM.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Wow.... 'Nuff Said

Shots.  Not really a big deal.  At this point I have had quite a bit.  Between childhood and the military, I have had many a shot....

None were given by my husband though.

Having him give me the shot on Friday was emotionally exhausting.





We prepared everything. 








Then we read all the instructions.  Multiple times.  Then we watched
videos. Multiple times.  At this point we were both drained and
 just wanted it done.






Finally, he gave me the shot.  I may or may not have yelled.  Multiple times.  (This may or may not have been videotaped).  I trusted this man so much.  Until Friday, somehow it was all gone.  He might as well have been a stranger on the street giving me a shot.


I am glad that the first one is over.  So far the second and third have been much easier.  Which is promising for our relationship.

I have only notice one side effect (I find it to be wonderful), the medication makes me very drowsy, so within 20 minutes I am out.  Good thing I am not taking it before work!


3 comments:

  1. LOL! I already love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Mike and Tony and thanks for following! Congrats on your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. scary! but that is a wonderful thing! :)

    ReplyDelete