About Me

My photo
I am awesome. Reason 1- I am. Reason 2- I am having a baby for someone else. Reason 3- I JUST AM.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

14 Weeks....

Still chugging along.  I don't have much to report so I thought I would just fill in with some miscellaneous details.

  • This is what my womb looks like, apparently.

  • No word on how the baby is, but he is growing and has a healthy heartbeat.  So I assume he is great!  I will keep eating and he will keep growing.

  • I am hungry constantly and slightly queasy constantly.  Not a good mix.

  • 181 days to go.  Woo-hoo.  Actually that sounds like forever.  So I take back my woo and my hoo.

  • We found out recently that my darling husband is deploying.  This is very sad.  Say a prayer for him. 

  • I have gained 5 lbs.  This is slightly sad, but a preview of the next 181 days.

  • I wonder how long I will continue to wear obnoxious heels to work.  Like some unnamed celebrity...  I am going to try and deliver in them I think.  That would make for a great photo.


Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing a post that made me smile. I love your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pregnancy!! And thanks for checking out my blog - did I manage to add a follow button?? I'm not very good at this stuff.

    Sorry to hear that your husband's deploying. I suppose there really isn't a good time for it, but this seems like extra bad timing! Best of luck to both of you.

    Also - utmost respect to people who wear heels anytime - but when pregnant?? DAMN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think heels are even MORE necessary when pregnant because they have a slimming affect. I love your blog! Everyone should read your blog. It's so insightful.

      Delete
    2. Gosh, thanks!! I've always hated writing, it's nice to get such nice feedback! What do you think is the weirdest thing about surrogacy for you?

      Delete